As the congress started to slip behind on its agenda, the President ruled on day three of the congress that that evening’s entertainment would be scrapped and that congress would sit until 12 midnight to complete the business of the day. As promised – the congress closed at midnight !
- NUMSA supports the indefinite strike by Metalworkers at General Motors in Brazil
- NUMSA condemns SA Steel Mills for failing to keep the workplace safe after four workers were burned with molten steel lava
- NUMSA condemns the reckless statements issued by U.S. President Joe Biden to defend brutal, fascist Apartheid Israel!
- NUMSA condemns the fascist Indian government of Modi for attacking journalists
- NUMSA condemns GroundUp for unethical and unfair news reporting on the CCMA case involving NUMSA Western Cape Regional Secretary Vuyo Lufele 27 June 2023