Three hundred Alstom workers returned to work after the company conceded defeat and agreed to transfer the 100 workers that it planned to retrench to other Alstom business units. This put an end to their three weeks successful strike action.
- Input and Opening Remarks by President NUMSA President, Andrew Chirwa at the Global ITF Conference
- NUMSA SAYS HANDS OFF WORKERS IN THE PUBLIC SECTOR – THEY HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO STRIKE!
- NUMSA TO MARCH TO THE U.S. EMBASSY TO DEMAND THAT MUMIA ABU-JAMAL BE RELEASED IMMEDIATELY
- NO POINT IN CELEBRATING MARGINAL DROP IN UNEMPLOYMENT WHEN LOADSHEDDING IS THREATENING THE ECONOMY
- NUMSA CONCLUDES A RETRENCHMENT AGREEMENT WITH NAMPAK
- NUMSA Archives (3,278)
- NUMSA National Statements (22)
- NUMSA News Articles (1)